Lowenstein Sandler is proud to announce that the 2023 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business has ranked 33 of our lawyers and 14 of our practice groups. The rankings are the result of Chambers and Partners’ interviews with clients and members of the legal community.
The firm was also included in the 2023 edition of Chambers Global, which ranks the top lawyers and law firms in over 200 jurisdictions across the world. The global directory named Lowenstein’s Hedge Funds practice as well as the following lawyers: Marie T. DeFalco, Doreen M. Edelman, Robert G. Minion, Scott H. Moss, and Jonathan C. Wishnia.
The following practice groups were ranked in Band 1, the top category in their respective regions.
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Environmental Law & Litigation
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Litigation: Securities
- White Collar Criminal Defense
Partners in the following nation-wide practices were recognized by Chambers USA.
- Marie T. DeFalco: Investment Funds: Venture Capital: Fund Formation
- Doreen M. Edelman: International Trade: CFIUS Experts
- Robert G. Minion: Investment Funds: Hedge Funds
- Scott H. Moss: Investment Funds: Regulatory & Compliance
- Andrew Reidy: Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Policyholder
- Jonathan C. Wishnia: Capital Markets: Securitization: RMBS and Capital Markets: Securitization: MSR
- Ed Zimmerman: Startups & Emerging Companies
Chambers and Partners ranks premier law firms and lawyers throughout the world. The London-based team conducts thousands of interviews in 20+ languages, assessing firms’ technical legal ability, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, value for money, and depth of team. Individual lawyers are ranked in their practice area(s) on the basis of their legal knowledge and experience, ability, effectiveness, and client service. An explanation of Chambers’ ranking system is accessible at this link.
About Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Lowenstein Sandler LLP is a national law firm with over 350 lawyers based in New York, Palo Alto, New Jersey, Utah, and Washington, D.C. The firm represents leaders in virtually every sector of the global economy, with particular emphasis on investment funds, life sciences, and technology. Recognized for its entrepreneurial spirit and high standard of client service, the firm is committed to the interests of its clients, colleagues, and communities.