Israeli VC/PE Funds, Mature Companies & Startups: Have you filed, or are you considering filing an application? If so, you should really hear this!
Join us for a joint webinar with Lowenstein Sandler LLP experts, Kathleen McGee, Kimberly Lomot & Ed Zimmerman and Ofer Manor and Lior Aviram, from Shibolet & Co.
- What do Board Members/Executives need to do/know?
- What did startups likely get "wrong" in their loan applications or analysis?
- What are the "No-Nos" that inform the decision to repay a loan or pull a loan application?
- What does the "Mnuchin Line" ($2M loans) mean for whether your startup's loan will be "investigated" and how? What will prosecution look like?
- How will future financings, M&A and IPOs be impacted in the coming years by these loans?
- Kathleen A. McGee, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Kimberly E. Lomot, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Ed Zimmerman, Partner; Chair, The Tech Group; Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Ofer Manor, Senior Partner, Shibolet & Co.
- Lior Aviram, Managing Partner, Shibolet & Co.
Time: 6 p.m. EDT