Lowenstein partner Doreen M. Edelman will be speaking on a panel as part of the American Conference Institute's 15th Flagship Conference on U.S. Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance.
Topics will include:
- How to perform effective due diligence for the new CMMC designations
- Increased use of the entity list and supply chain risk
- New use/end use military rules and NDAA section 889 restrictions
- How to plan for compliance in the future when operating in China
- Doreen M. Edelman, Partner; Chair, Global Trade & Policy, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Nathan Harsh, Chief Compliance Officer, Westinghouse Electric Company LLC
- Jen Maki, Director, Global Trade Compliance, Micron
Time: 9:45 a.m. ET
Location: Hilton Washington DC Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.
*This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee.
**For more information or to register, please contact email@example.com.