Lowenstein partner Kathleen A. McGee will be speaking on a panel, "Scope and Limits of Government Investigation of a Data Breach," as part of the Practising Law Institute's Government Investigations 2022: Investigations Arising from Data Breach and Privacy Concerns and Parallel Proceedings. Panelists will address the following questions:
- What conduct might give rise to a data breach investigation?
- Why is that conduct of a concern to an agency?
- What might be the scope of an investigation?
- What might the agency demand and what might the agency do with what is produced?
- How might "remote" investigations be conducted?
- David C. Shonka, Partner, Redgrave LLP
- Kathleen A. McGee, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Elizabeth Roper, Assistant District Attorney, New York County District Attorney's Office
Time: 9:15 a.m. ET