Companies are facing unprecedented challenges in responding to the coronavirus pandemic. This crisis is having a direct and immediate impact on the workforce, financing, corporate governance, insurance, the supply chain, and data security.
Join us for a webinar to address the issues arising from coronavirus fallout. Our panel of leaders from a broad-range of practices will give an overview of critical points on which corporate leadership needs immediate guidance.
Topics will include:
- Employees: how should companies handle employment issues such as confidentiality, exempt/non-exempt issues, paid (and unpaid) time off, salary reductions, furlough, and layoffs?
- Insurance: what coverage is available, and looking around the corner, what renewal considerations should companies be thinking about?
- Vendors and Suppliers: Force majeure in contracts, and identifying warning signs of a financially distressed customer and risk mitigation tools
- Credit Facilities: Availability of funds, notification requirements, financial reporting, financial covenant compliance and communicating with lenders
- IT and Data Security: Possible fraud and cyber threats especially with remote working
- Corporate governance: What should boards of directors be doing?
Our attorneys are fielding myriad questions from clients and friends of the firm on how to navigate the unprecedented challenges presented by COVID-19. Dealing with work-from-home (WFH), balancing employee confidentiality with protecting workforce health, interacting with lenders, being vigilant against cyber fraud, and making sure our boards of directors are engaged and discharging their duty of care, are among the many topics that the panel will discuss and respond to questions. We are very much looking forward to an interactive discussion and strongly encourage you to submit questions here in advance of our program.
Program timing: 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST