Joseph A. Fishetti joins the "Class Action Litigation in 2020: What You Need to Know" panel at the New Jersey Law Center. The world of class action litigation is forever changing. Civil litigators who practice in this area are aware that there have been significant developments both in the practice and the law. Plaintiff and defense attorneys need to be up to date on the changes involving class action certification, procedure, presentation, arbitration, counsel fees and more.
The 2020 program will be broken into two separate panels. Our first panel will address some of the newest and hottest substantive topics in class actions and the second panel will focus on a variety of ethical issues faced by lawyers who litigate class actions.
- Lisa J. Rodriguez, Esq., Chair, NJSBA Class Actions Special Committee
Member, Lawyers Advisory Committee of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP, Cherry Hill
- Joseph A. Fischetti, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Hon. Joseph A. Dickson, United States Magistrate Judge for the District of New Jersey, Newark
- Steven DeNittis, Esq., Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorney DeNittis Osefchen Prince, PC, Marlton
- Joseph J. DePalma, Esq., Lite DePalma Greenberg, LLC, Newark
- Jeffrey J. Greenbaum, Esq., Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorney Sills Cummis & Gross, PC, Newark
- Yongmoon Kim, Esq., Kim Law Firm LLC, Hackensack
- Carla Peak, Director, Legal Notification Services, KCC LLC, NYC Vice President, Legal Notification Services, KCC LLC
- Kelly M. Purcaro, Esq., Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP, Saddle Brook
- Program location: New Jersey Law Center, 1 Constitution Square, New Brunswick, NJ 08901