Lowenstein's Zarema A. Jaramillo, partner, Antitrust/Competition, and Washington, D.C., Managing Partner, is a panel moderator and Jennifer Fiorica Delgado, partner, Business Litigation and Litigation, is a speaker at SIFMA's Women's Leadership Forum.
The SIFMA Women’s Leadership Forum will explore the strategies, challenges, and opportunities for advancing your career and achieving success in the changing remote work environment. Registration includes access to a candid webinar panel discussion and the virtual networking session.
Forum time: 3:30-5:30 p.m. ET
Panel: Maintaining Resilience in a Remote Work Environment
Hear from a panel of senior professionals to gain unique insight into:
- Building and maintaining professional networks
- Recognizing and handling burnout and mental stress
- Communications strategies for internal and external cohorts
- Importance of firm culture
- Managing remote and in-person employees simultaneously
Moderator: Zarema A. Jaramillo, partner, Antitrust/Competition, and Washington, D.C., Managing Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Laura Peters Chepucavage, Managing Director, Head of Global Short Rates Sales and Trading, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Irasa Downing, Principal, Organization Consulting, Edward Jones
- Sarah D. Green, Global Head of Financial Crimes Officer, Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Sapna C. Patel, Head of Americas Market Structure and Liquidity Strategy, Morgan Stanley
Panel time: 3:35-4:15 p.m. ET
Breakout: Top Negotiation Tips-How best can I negotiate a promotion, salary, benefits, etc., in a challenging economic environment?
Speaker: Jennifer Fiorica Delgado, partner, Business Litigation and Litigation, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Session time: 4:25-5:30 p.m. ET