Topics to be discussed include:
- Exploring representations and warranty insurance and limited indemnification provisions
- What type of transactional insurance and risk mitigation strategies are being established to protect all parties in the deal?
- New applications of Representations and Warranties Insurance for alternative deal structures: Secondaries, minority investments, take privates and spinoffs
- Using litigation buyout insurance to protect against currently pending litigation
- The use of representations and warranty insurance to reduce the amount of escrow required, allowing a buyer to make a more attractive bid in a competitive situation
- Strategies to protect buyers and sellers from breaches
- How tax indemnity insurance policies can mitigate risk for a buyer against inadvertent errors in the tax treatments
- Can representations and warranty insurance offer protection in cross-border deals?
- With strong demand and competition, how will insurance vendors adapt and expand their offerings to capture an increased share of the market and stay competitive?
- Eric Jesse, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Alexandros Aldous, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary & Chief Government Relations Officer, The Chefs’ Warehouse, Inc.
- Julia Papastavridis, Managing Director, Aon Transaction Solutions
- Rick Sinkfield, Chief Legal Officer, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, Laureate Education, Inc.
- Simone Bonnett, Senior Director, Transactional Risk Advisory & Solutions Group, Willis Towers Watson
Time: 9:30-10:15 a.m. ET
Location: The Union League Club, New York, NY
*Disclaimer: This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee.