Learn what trade regulations might govern your business, even if you think you are not selling outside the U.S. During this presentation we will discuss:
- How trade laws apply to ALL U.S. goods - even if the goods never leave the United States, are virtual, or online
- What sanctions on China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, and other places and persons mean for your business, product development, and sales
- The legal limitations and requirements of accepting funds from foreign investors
- The national security and Buy American restrictions to consider to be competitive in the procurement space
- How import laws, duties, and prohibitions affecting your supply chain, including the import of materials and components, may affect your business and your bottom line
- Doreen M. Edelman, Partner; Chair, Global Trade & National Security, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Laura Fraedrich, Senior Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Orisia Gammell, Chief Legal Counsel, Export Control US (Global), SAP
Time: 12:30-2 p.m. ET
CLE credit available.
*This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee. Complimentary admission is available to guests of speakers. For more information, please contact LSEvents@lowenstein.com.