U.S. export control and sanctions regulators have been very busy issuing new regulations to address the evolving situation in Ukraine. The new rules are sweeping, complex, and present significant risk for U.S. and non-U.S. businesses. Join us for an update and explanation.
This webinar is free and open to the public. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions during the live program.
- Doreen Edelman, Partner; Chair, Global Trade & National Security, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Grant Leach, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Alexandra López-Casero, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Sam Tate, Partner, Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP
- Tahlia Townsend, Partner, Wiggin and Dana LLP
Time: 10-11 a.m. ET