- Will there be international consensus?
- OECD Digital Economy Task Force
- European Commission proposals, unilateral measures
- What should businesses be doing to plan?
Global Institute on International Taxation 2019 program description:
PLI is proud to announce the latest addition to our UK Centre for Legal Education, the Global Institute on International Taxation 2019. We have assembled a group of UK and U.S. tax experts who will explore global international tax issues and their impact UK tax professionals. Whether you are a solicitor, barrister, accountant or other professional you do not want to miss this unique educational opportunity.
The program will cover:
- Taxation of the digital economy, including the OECD Digital Economy Task Force and European Commission proposals
- The current global landscape for the taxation of intellectual property
- Transfer pricing, APAs and other tax rulings
- The new DA6 mandatory tax disclosure rules
- EU state aid challenges
- HMRC priorities and approach
- Adamo's presentation takes at 9:15 a.m. BST.
- The entire program runs 9 a.m.-5 p.m. BST.
- It will held in person at BCLP, Adelaide House, London Bridge, London, GBR. It will also be available as a live webcast.