A panel of seasoned privacy & cyber counsel, including Lowenstein partner Mary J. Hildebrand CIPP/US/E, share their top privacy & cyber nightmares and provide practical advice. Topics will include:
- Managing risk to the business, protecting data, and avoiding legal and regulatory penalties
- Responding when laws change without warning – Data Transfer and Schrems II
- Integrating the barrage of new data protection laws in the U.S., the EU, and globally
- Ensuring enterprise-wide integration, compliance and communication
- Coping with Privacy Fatigue in the C-suite and throughout the business
- Mary J. Hildebrand CIPP/US/E, Partner, Founder & Chair, Privacy & Information Security Practice, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Victoria Gage-Bernheimer CIPP/US, CCSA, Privacy Counsel, Accenture
- Daysun Chang, former Chief Compliance Officer & Assistant General Counsel, Trian Partners
- Linda Rush CIPP/US/C, CIPM, Global Data Privacy Counsel, Tech Data FIP
Time: 1-2 p.m. ET
Registration is limited to in-house counsel.
For registration information, please contact email@example.com.