Our day-to-day business models have been drastically disrupted from COVID-19, and as a result, our workplaces may not look the same for quite some time. As businesses begin to plan to re-enter their workplaces, there are many important factors to consider from a safety and legal standpoint.
We invite you to join us for our virtual CFO Focus on Wednesday, May 27 at 10:00 AM led by Kathleen Alexander, Partner at Sax LLP, and featured guest speakers, Julie Levinson Werner and Lauren Hollender of Lowenstein Sandler LLP. We will discuss recommended guidelines released by agencies like the CDC, OSHA, and the EEOC, and address key safety and health considerations to evaluate from a legal standpoint to help companies plan for recovery and implement the appropriate actions for re-entry.
Topics will include:
- Workplace entry and screening – employees and visitors
- Workplace safety, OSHA, and workers compensation issues
- Protocol for responding to suspected or confirmed on-site COVID-19 exposure
- Accommodations for vulnerable employees and dependent childcare
- Flexible work from home, vacation, sick and childcare leave policies
Time: 10 -11:30 a.m.