Elaine M. Hughes will be speaking on a panel, "Perspectives on Cutting-Edge Issues in Private Equity and Venture Capital," at the American Bar Association Business Law Virtual Section Annual Meeting. The three-day experience will connect 4,500 business law professionals from around the world for unparalleled learning, networking, and collaborating opportunities.
- Earn CLE credit from high-quality programs developed by business law experts with interactive Q&A opportunities
- Connect with a community of business law thought leaders at substantive discussions covering emerging business law trends or administrative discussions about the work of the group, some of which feature exciting guest speakers
- Network with other business law professionals from around the world at social events including meetups and round table discussions
- Collaborate with colleagues and get involved in the work of the Section at committee and subcommittee meetings
- Engage with the Section’s pro bono, social justice, and diversity and inclusion initiatives
Time: 1:45-3:15 p.m. ET