Lowenstein partners Marie T. DeFalco and Scott H. Moss will be speaking during, MFA Legal & Compliance 2022, an unparalleled one-day program, providing legal and compliance professionals of private funds access to:
- Insightful conversations with regulators
- Timely and topical thought leadership combined with tactical advice from the industry’s foremost legal minds
- Conversations focused on the key regulations and trends impacting your firm
- Opportunities for candid peer-to-peer exchanges, exploring ways to adapt and respond to new and evolving compliance requirements.
Panel: Co-Investment: Considerations & Opportunities: Weighing the rise of co-investment activity and resulting legal implications.
Time: 11:15 a.m.-12:05 p.m. ET
- Marie T. DeFalco, Partner; Co-Chair, Investment Management Group, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Vincenzo DeLeo, Associate General Counsel, Elliott Investment Management L.P.
- Michael Fisch, General Counsel, Farallon Capital Management LLC
- Owen Schmidt, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Kinetic Partners Management, LP
- Mark E. Singer, Deputy General Counsel, APG Asset Management US Inc.
Panel: Examinations: The SEC Outlook: Discussing SEC Private Fund Adviser exam priorities, MNPI compliance and the benefits of applying a risk-based approach
Time: 1:20-2:10 p.m. ET
- Scott H. Moss, Partner; Chair, Fund Regulatory & Compliance, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Jennifer A. Duggins, Assistant Director, Co-Head, Private Funds Unit, Division of Examinations, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Location: The Plaza, Fifth Avenue at Central Park South, New York, NY 10019
*This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee.