Join us for our 4th Annual Cyber Day. This half-day program features sessions led by Lowenstein lawyers and other industry leaders who will discuss how companies can navigate cybersecurity, blockchain, and data privacy issues as well as the cyber insurance market in order to operate in a post-GDPR business landscape.
- Cyber Risks: Where to Find Coverage and How to Maximize Recovery for Cyber Claims
- A Global Perspective: Status Report on the Impact of GDPR and What You Need to Know About the Evolving U.S., Federal, and State Data Privacy Laws
- Government Investigations: How to Prepare and What to Do
- Beyond Bitcoin: An Introduction to Blockchain
Lowenstein speakers include:
- Mary J. Hildebrand CIPP/US/E, Partner; Founder and Chair, Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Lynda A. Bennett, Partner; Chair, Insurance Recovery Group
- Kathleen A. McGee, Counsel, The Tech Group, White Collar Criminal Defense
- Matt Savare, Partner, Blockchain Technology & Digital Assets
The program runs 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Program location: Lowenstein Sandler LLP, One Lowenstein Drive, Roseland, New Jersey 07068; 973.597.2500. CLE credit available.