Catherine M. Aiello speaks on a webinar panel, "Insurance for Environmental Attorneys," presented by NJICLE in cooperation with the NJSBA Environmental Law Section.
Topics for discussion include:
- Types of policies that provide coverage for environmental claims
- Recovery under pre-1986 occurrence-based commercial general liability (CGL) policies
- Locating missing historic CGL policies
- Understanding the scope and trigger of coverage duty to Defend v. Duty to Indemnify – Are RI/FS costs covered?
- Pollution exclusion and other exclusions: Is coverage barred?
- Recovery under post-1986 environmental liability policies
- Noticing environmental claims: Why is notice so important?
- Advising clients about procuring appropriate coverage
- Catherine M. Aiello, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Nikki Adame-Winningham, Pfizer