The recent collapse of SVB was a stark reminder to operators, boards, and investors that all companies—from emerging to growth-stage to public—need investment and cash management policies and infrastructure to manage cash and risk through diversification, liquidity, and other strategies.
This panel of attorneys, corporate executives, and investment advisers, with deep knowledge of companies of all sizes, will provide an overview of best practices in corporate governance and risk management aimed at guiding investors and companies through volatile markets to long-term sustainability and growth.
- Bryan I. Reyhani, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Anthony O. Pergola, Partner; Vice Chair, The Tech Group, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Chandra K. Shih, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Tom Kazazes, Executive Director, Corporate Cash Investment Director, Morgan Stanley
- Lawrence Rutkowski, Financial Executive and Audit Committee Chair, Engine Gaming & Media
Time: 3-4 p.m. ET