U.S. export control and sanctions regulators have been very busy issuing new regulations to address the evolving situation in Ukraine. The new rules are sweeping, complex, and present significant risk for global businesses.
During this Compliance Week webinar, Lowenstein's Doreen M. Edelman and Laura Fraedrich will discuss:
- How U.S. export controls and economic sanctions impact global businesses
- How to develop effective compliance steps to mitigate U.S. trade regulations
- How the U.S. trade regulations are expanding and increasing geopolitical risk
- Doreen M. Edelman, Partner; Chair, Global Trade & National Security
- Laura Fraedrich, Senior Counsel
Time: 2 p.m. ET