Lowenstein Sandler established the G-BRIDGE program to serve as a “bridge” between industry and government to help companies identify government contract opportunities and to provide information about the rules of the road.
As part of the program, Lowenstein Sandler is hosting a three-part G-BRIDGE Virtual Lunch & Learn Series covering useful tips and topics for businesses interested in competing for government contracts.
Join us for the first installment where Lesley P. Adamo, Vice Chair of the firm’s Tax group, and Melissa D. Libutti will discuss certain tax considerations for businesses engaged in government contracting, including the tax treatment of common business transactions, the forms of capital raises (including primary and secondary investments), qualified small business stock qualification and benefits, and sale transaction structuring.
CLE credit will be provided.
- Lesley P. Adamo, Partner; Chair, Tax, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Melissa D. Libutti, Associate, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Jeffrey B. Jones, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Time: 12-1 p.m. ET
Upcoming installments in this series:
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023: Data & Cybersecurity
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023: Employment in Government Contracting