Government agencies have a significant need for the innovative products and services developed in the private sector, but the complex web of rules and regulations applicable to government contracting can make it challenging for companies to become a government contractor or increase their portfolio of government contracts. Lowenstein Sandler established the G-BRIDGE program to serve as a “bridge” between industry and government to help companies identify government contract opportunities and to provide information about the rules of the road.
Join us for the first installment in our G-BRIDGE Virtual Lunch & Learn Series where we will be discussing government contracting laws and regulations.
We will be joined by our friends at Smith Pachter McWhorter PLC, Edmund M. Amorosi and Stephen D. Knight, who will provide useful tips on the eligibility and competition rules for government contractors and information about important and unique compliance issues that apply to government contractors.
- Laura Fraedrich, Senior Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Jeffrey B. Jones, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Edmund M. Amorosi, Member, Smith Pachter McWhorter PLC
- Stephen D. Knight, Counsel, Smith Pachter McWhorter PLC
Time: 12-1 p.m. ET
Upcoming installments in the series:
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022: International Trade Laws: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022: Intellectual Property Laws and Their Intersection With Government Contracting