In this webinar, speakers, including Lowenstein Chief Human Resources Officer Donatella Verrico, will report on the findings of Leopard Solutions' latest white paper exploring the hiring patterns of recent law school graduates going into major law firms.
Speakers will look at which law schools placed the most associates in top 200 firms during 2021 and which of those associates stayed at those firms for at least three years and explore which law schools had the most diverse first-year associates. The webinar will also look at the impact of the pandemic on hiring trends of law student graduates going into Big Law.
- Donatella Verrico, Chief Human Resources Officer, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Laura Leopard, CEO of Leopard Solutions
- David Diamond, Assistant Dean, Career Strategy Center, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Cliff Jarrett, Assistant Dean, Office of Career Strategy, W&L School of Law
- Stefanie Marrone, law firm CMO, Stefanie Marrone Consulting
Time: 1 p.m. ET