Warren K. Racusin joins a panel that will discuss options for accounting for art and collectibles in estate planning. Panelists will address the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, the need for appraisals, and the importance of communicating with the next generation. One CLE credit will be provided free of charge.
Moderator: Susan R. Lipp, Editor in Chief, Trusts & Estates Magazine
- Warren K. Racusin, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Sherri Cohen, Vice President and Director of Valuations, Trusts & Estates Valuations, Bonhams
- Diana Wierbicki, Partner and Global Head of Art Law, Withers Bergman LLP
- 6 p.m.: Doors open
- 6:30-7:30 p.m.: Panel discussion
- 7:30-8 p.m.: Networking reception