If you are an employment law practitioner, in-house counsel or advise employers or employees on workplace or compensation-related matters, you cannot afford to miss this program. An expert panel will cover numerous legal issues and challenges that arise when drafting and negotiating employment and severance agreements and will provide practical tips and tools to enhance your drafting skills.
- Topics to be addressed include:
- best practices for documenting employment relationships
- tips and strategic considerations for drafting effective releases and severance agreements
- pro-employer versus pro-employee terms
- issues that need to be considered during the negotiation process
- Program Chair and Lead Panelist: Richard Friedman, Richard Friedman PLLC
- James E. Gregory, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Evan A. Belosa, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Jeffrey A. Dretler, Rubin and Rudman LLP
- Andrew W. Singer, Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP
- Helen E. Tuttle, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Time: 12-1:45 p.m.