Meagan R. Signoriello will speak on a panel, "Financing Availability Going Forward," during the Mortgage Servicing Rights Virtual Forum.
The panel will cover the following topics:
- Excess servicing rights
- MSR fee securitization update
- Servicing advances, non-performance and liquidity pressure
- When is capacity coming back? Warehouse lines, repo financing & other short term financing options
- How are you financing forbearances?
- Structures, executions & performance
- Margin calls, collateral and financing when there is market volatility
- Availability for smaller mortgage providers
- Meagan R. Signoriello, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Dominic Obaditch, Director, Credit Suisse
- Erik Klingenberg, Chair, Capital Markets, Dentons
- Michael Drayne, Senior Vice President-Office of Issuer and Portfolio, Ginnie Mae
- Vandad Fartaj, Senior Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, PennyMac Financial Services, Inc.
Time: 1 p.m. EDT