Lowenstein partner Kathleen A. McGee will be speaking on a panel, "Cybersecurity Best Practices for Asset Managers in Light of Recent Events," as part of the MFA Data & Technology 2021.
- Bryant Morse, Americas Head of Business Consulting Services, UBS Securities LLC
- Kathleen A. McGee, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Thomas Baxley, Chief Information Security Officer, Balyasny Asset Management L.P.
- Rajiv Garg, Chief Technology Officer, Laurion Capital Management LP
- Ross Levinsky, Chief Technology Officer, HBK Capital Management
- Alfonso Restivo, Head of Information Security, Magnetar Capital LLC
Time: 1:55 p.m. ET
*This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee.