Lowenstein partner Rachel Maimin will be speaking on a panel, "Analyzing the Latest Developments in Government Investigations and Enforcement," as part of the General Counsel Conference East.
The SEC’s action of re-instituting the delegation of investigative enforcement authorities signals the potential for an uptick in both investigations and enforcement actions.
- What is being seen on the investigations and enforcement front?
- Considerations to keep in mind as legal departments prepare?
- Status of the expected change in the approach to antitrust enforcement
- Rachel Maimin, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Brian Doran, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Investors Bancorp, Inc.
- Michelle McGovern, General Counsel, Verana Health
Time: 10-11 a.m. ET
*This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee.
For more information or to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.