The world of class action litigation is forever changing. Civil litigators who practice in this area are aware that there have been significant developments both in the practice and the law. Plaintiff and defense attorneys need to be up to date on the changes involving class action certification, procedure, presentation, arbitration, counsel fees and more.
The 2019 program will be broken into two separate panels. The first panel will address some of the newest and hottest substantive topics in class actions and the second panel will focus on a variety of ethical issues faced by lawyers who litigate class actions.
- Lisa J. Rodriguez, NJSBA Class Actions Special Committee
- Joseph A. Fischetti, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Hon. Joel Schneider, USDMJ
- Steven DeNittis, DeNittis Osefchen Prince, PC
- Joseph J. DePalma, Lite DePalma Greenberg, LLC
- Jeffrey J. Greenbaum, Sills Cummis & Gross, PC
- Yongmoon Kim, Kim Law Firm LLC
- Carla Peak, Legal Notification Services, KCC LLC
- Kelly M. Purcaro, Cohn Lifland Pealman Herrmann & Knopf LLP
Time: 4:30-8:05 p.m.
Location: New Jersey Law Center, 1 Constitution Square, New Brunswick, NJ 08901