Scott B. McBride will be speaking on a panel, "Being the Focus of a Government Investigation," during Seton Hall Law's U.S. Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, a comprehensive overview of state, federal, and international law governing prescription drugs and medical devices.
This health care compliance certificate program immerses attendees in the statutes, regulations, and other guidance that comprise the body of law known as “fraud and abuse law.”
Attendees examine health care-related laws and regulations alongside other compliance, ethics and integrity officers, legal counsel, health care consultants, and regulatory and medical affairs professionals.
- Jacob Elberg, Associate Professor of Law, Seton Hall Law School
- Scott B. McBride, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Vikas Khanna, First Assistant U.S. Attorney, U.S. Attorney's Office, District of New Jersey
- Laurie Allen, Supervisory Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Jenny Kramer, Partner, Alston & Bird (New York)
- Jim Sheehan, Chief, Charities Bureau, New York Attorney General’s Office
Time: 2:40-4 p.m. ET
Location: 1109 Raymond Blvd, Newark, NJ 07102 OR virtual via Zoom
*This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee.