Scott B. McBride will be speaking on a panel, "Being the Focus of a Government Investigation," during Seton Hall Law's U.S. Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, a comprehensive overview of state, federal, and international law governing prescription drugs and medical devices.
This health care compliance certificate program immerses attendees in the statutes, regulations, and other guidance that comprise the body of law known as “fraud and abuse law.”
Attendees examine health care-related laws and regulations alongside other compliance, ethics and integrity officers, legal counsel, health care consultants, and regulatory and medical affairs professionals.
- Prof. Jacob Elberg, Seton Hall Law School
- Scott B. McBride, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Laurie Allen, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Rachael Honig, U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of New Jersey
- Jenny Kramer, Alston & Bird
- Jim Sheehan, New York Attorney General’s Office
*This event requires a registration fee.