Liability under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) is expensive, and the prospect of finding, and then allocating that liability among, potentially responsible parties (PRPs) can be daunting and complex. The cost of Superfund cleanups can range from hundreds of thousands of dollars to hundreds of millions of dollars. Please join CIANJ and member experts as we gather to discuss Superfunds/CERCLA and how allocations are developed. Our expert speakers, featuring Lowenstein's Allison Gabala, Mark S. Heinzelmann, and Zachary L. Berliner, will discuss what’s new with CERLCA & Superfunds, the role of NJDEP on Superfund cases, and assigning responsibilities/allocations in Superfund cases. Don’t miss an opportunity to voice your concerns and opinions on how Superfunds can impact your businesses.
- Allison Gabala, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Mark S. Heinzelmann, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Zachary L. Berliner, Associate, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Titania Ng, Senior Technical Specialist, Haley & Aldrich
- Sunila Gupta, Program Manager, Haley & Aldrich
Time: 10:30 a.m. ET
Location: Delta Marriott Woodbridge Hotel, 515 US-1 South, Iselin, NJ 08830
*Disclaimer: This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee.