This dynamic panel will delve into the ABA’s approval of Model Rule of Professional Conduct 8.4(g), which makes it professional misconduct for a lawyer to harass or discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or socioeconomic status.
- A. Faith English, Manager, Diversity & Inclusion, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Andrés Acebo, Partner, DeCotiis, Fitzpatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP
- Reynold Lambert, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Joseph L. Linares, Associate, Walsh Pizzi O'Reilly Falanga LLP
- Jacqueline Pena, Counsel, Travelers Insurance Company
- 5:30 p.m.: Cocktail reception
- 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.: Panel
AVL Conference Center
One Lowenstein Drive
Roseland, NJ 0706
CLE credit provided by Lowenstein Sandler.
- This program is approved for newly-admitted and experienced attorneys.
- CA: This program has been approved for 1.0 Bias and 0.5 Ethics California CLE credit.
- NJ: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.8 hours of total CLE credit. Of these,1.8 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism and 0.0 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial law, criminal trial law, workers compensation law, municipal court law, and/or matrimonial law.
- NY: This program is approved for 1.0 Diversity/Inclusion/Elimination of Bias (non-transitional) and 0.5 Ethics/Professionalism New York CLE credit.