Lowenstein partner Michael B. Himmel, Chair, White Collar Criminal Defense, participates on a panel, "Celebrating our 50th Anniversary," as part of the Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey's (AFBNJ) half-day program, the 44th Annual Judicial Conference of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
The panel explores the rich history of the association with commentary from a panel of AFBNJ’s past presidents discussing the association’s past, present, and future.
Moderator: Lawrence S. Lustberg, Gibbons P.C.
- Michael B. Himmel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Rosemary Alito, K&L Gates LLP
- Thomas F. Campion
- Kerri E. Chewning, Archer & Greiner
- Bruce I. Goldstein, McCusker, Anselmi, Rosen, Carvelli P.C.
- Jonathan L. Goldstein, Hellring Lindeman Goldstein & Siegal LLP
- Carl D. Poplar, Carl D. Poplar, P.A.
- Lisa J. Rodriguez, Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
- Joel D. Siegal, Hellring Lindeman Goldstein & Siegal LLP
- Hon. Herbert J. Stern, Stern Kilcullen & Rufolo
- Karol Corbin Walker, Kaufman Dolowich Voluck LLP
Entire program runs 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.