Join Lynda A. Bennett as she speaks on a panel, "What Every General Counsel Needs to Know About Insurance in Light of COVID-19," during the Georgetown Law 25th Anniversary Corporate Counsel Institute. This session will:
- Explore business interruption insurance for COVID-19 closures, including the current landscape of claims, the likelihood of obtaining coverage, and strategies that businesses should employ to maximize their chances.
- Examine the most common issues affecting coverage and provide insight as to how companies can best protect themselves.
- Discuss ways that insureds can navigate the marketplace to get the most coverage in place and maximize the value of the coverage purchased.
- Caroline Krass, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, General Insurance & Deputy General Counsel, AIG
- Lynda A. Bennett, Partner, Chair, Insurance Recovery, Lowenstein Sandler
- Benjamin Eggert, Partner, Wiley Rein
- Matthew McLellan, Senior Vice President, Marsh
Time: 2-3 p.m. ET