Lowenstein’s Ekwutozia U. Nwabuzor will participate as a panelist on “The G in ESG: What does governance mean to investors and fund managers?” hosted by IFI Global. The panelists will discuss how fund governance will be changed by ESG. It will also cover the role of investors in fund governance.
- Ekwutozia Nwabuzor, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler
- Simon Osborn, CEO, IFI Global
- Chris Addy, CEO & President, Castle Hall
- Lynne Carreiro, SVP, Greyline
- Philip Pirecki, Business Development Lead, Americas, Jersey Finance
- Charlotte Valeur, Founder, Global Governance Group
Time: 1 p.m. ET