Please join TerraLex and Lowenstein Sandler for the TerraLex Technology & Digital Business IST Meeting in New York City for discussions on blockchain & NFTs, copyright issues associated with livestreaming, balancing compliance and flexibility in cybersecurity and data protection legislation, and more.
- Mary J. Hildebrand CIPP/US/E, Partner; Founder and Chair, Privacy & Cybersecurity, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Ethan L. Silver, Partner; Chair, FinTech; Chair, Broker-Dealer Practice, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- William Brannan, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Saul Adereth, Shibolet
Lowenstein Sandler is a proud member of TerraLex, which provides the firm with access to prominent, independent law firms worldwide in more than 20 dedicated international practice groups and industry sector teams, leading to an ever-growing number of referrals. Partner Doreen M. Edelman is a long-standing member of the TerraLex Board of Directors.
Location: Lowenstein Sandler LLP, 1251 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020
- Thursday, April 28, 2022: 6 p.m. ET
- Friday April 29, 2022: 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. ET