Since 2016, influencer marketing has been growing 50 percent year over year. Despite this fast growth and importance to the advertising industry, brands do not always contract with influencers in an efficient or legally compliant manner.
Join Lowenstein partner Matt Savare and IAB to learn more about the importance of crafting contracts with influencers; the main deal points in those transactions; and the material legal, business, and regulatory issues surrounding influencer marketing. After attending this practical, nuts-and-bolts presentation, you’ll be better prepared to issue spot, draft and negotiate influencer agreements.
What you will learn:
- Overview of influencer marketing
- Business and legal issues
- Anatomy of an influencer agreement
- Regulatory issues, including FTC regulations
- Matt Savare, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Erin Amend, Vice President, Culture, Community & Casting, Day One Agency
Time: 1-2:30 p.m. ET
*Free CLE webinar