Matt Savare will be speaking on a panel, "Legal Issues Regarding Influencer Marketing," hosted by iab.
Since 2016, influencer marketing has been growing 50% year over year. Despite this fast growth and importance to the advertising industry, brands do not always contract with influencers in an efficient or legally-compliant manner. In this presentation, you’ll learn the importance of crafting contracts with influencers; the main deal points in those transactions; and the material legal, business, and regulatory issues surrounding influencer marketing. After attending this practical, nuts-and-bolts presentation, you’ll be better prepared to issue spot and draft and negotiate influencer agreements.
- Overview of influencer marketing
- Anatomy of an influencer agreement
- Business and legal issues
- Regulatory issues, including FTC regulations
- Matt Savare, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Josh Rosenberg, Co-Founder & CEO, Day One Agency
- Zeny Shifferaw, Vice President of Culture, Community & Casting, Day One Agency
Time: 1-2:30 p.m. ET