Lowenstein's Megan Monson, Counsel, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, moderates a panel hosted by the New Jersey Women Lawyers Association.
Lawyering Skills for Associate Success will focus on providing practical advice about developing the skills associates need to acclimate to and succeed in the law firm environment. Topics will include:
- Conducting effective legal research
- Producing excellent written work product
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Billing time
- Asking for, receiving, and learning from feedback
- Moderator: Megan Monson, Counsel, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Victoria Cioppettini, Senior Legal Editor, Thomson Reuters – Practical Law
- Diana Manning, Principal, Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C.
- Michelle Schaap, Member, Chiesa, Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
Time: 12-1:30 p.m. ET