Doreen M. Edelman will be speaking on a panel, "Key Focus Areas to Strengthen Compliance and Meet Increased Regulator Expectations," during ACI’s 14th Annual Flagship Conference on Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance. This premier event will bring together senior executives and practitioners, who work in the areas of global sanctions compliance, internal audits and investigations, international trade, banking, insurance, forensic accounting, and white-collar crime..
During this session, the panelists will discuss:
- Human rights compliance
- Increased due diligence scrutiny on partners and customers
- Need for more sanctions’ audits
- How to utilize technology
- Creating comprehensive sanctions training programs
- Doreen M. Edelman, Partner; Chair, Global Trade & Policy, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Saam Youssefi-Rad, Sanctions Compliance Director, Citi
- Brian Grant, Managing Director, Global Head of Sanctions Compliance, MUFG
- Jen Maki, Director, Global Trade Compliance, Micron
- Rachel Samper, VP, Compliance Counsel, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Time: 10 a.m. ET
*This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee. For more information or to register, please contact email@example.com.