With a hardening insurance market, only compounded by the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, now is the ideal time for businesses to take a critical look at their insurance program and evaluate open and potential claims. There is no question that upcoming renewals will pose significant challenges for all companies and there are best practices to consider with respect to how to be perceived as a desirable risk to existing and prospective insurers. On the claims front, our clients are carefully reviewing the scope of available business interruption coverage for their COVID-19-related losses and are seeing a noticeable uptick in lawsuits, demand letters, and circumstances that may lead to the assertion of future claims.
Please join us for a webinar that will provide insightful information and guidance on the best steps to take to secure maximum value from your insurance assets and shore up your insurance program notwithstanding the current challenging market conditions.
Topics to be covered:
- Renewals in the wake of the hard insurance market
- Business interruption
- Employee-related claims
- Cyber insurance
Time: 12-1 p.m. EDT
Those interested in registering may contact LSevents@lowenstein.com.
CLE Credit Provided by Lowenstein Sandler
- This program is approved for newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
- CA: This program has been approved for 1.0 CA General CLE credit.
- NJ: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.2 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 0.0 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism, and 0.0 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial law, criminal trial law, workers compensation law, municipal court law, and/or matrimonial law.
- NY: This program has been approved for 1.0 New York credit in the Areas of Professional Practice.