Data breaches of all sizes have become a matter of when, not if, for hedge funds and asset managers. Hear firsthand from panelists, including an experienced CISO and Senior Manager and Fund Regulatory & Compliance Counsel (Lowenstein's Scott H. Moss) as they discuss best practices and what to expect from regulators.
- Regulators’ expectations of compliance: While you should expect some flexibility, you should not expect a free pass.
- “Check-the-box” compliance is not sufficient, even more so in the current environment.
- How to strengthen your existing security program to protect against the uptick in cyber attacks.
- Why legacy solutions are not sufficient to protect against the new attacks, especially with so many employees continuing to WFH.
Attendees will have the chance for a Q&A with the experts. Free to register.
- Scott H. Moss, Partner, Investment Management, Fund Formation & Structuring; co-Chair, Fund Regulatory & Compliance, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Dimitri Nemirovsky, Co-founder and COO, Atakama
- Ryan Spelman, Senior Manager, Duff & Phelps
- Alex Bazay, CISO, Align Communication
Time: 1 p.m. ET