Joseph A. Fischetti joins a panel addressing Class Actions: Perspectives on Key Issues as part of the New Jersey State Bar Association's 2019 Annual Meeting and Convention. This interactive session will present viewpoints from both sides of the “v.” regarding key issues in modern class action practice, including the 2018 amendments to Rule 23, class arbitration, and damages calculations. The panelists will also discuss ethical considerations for all counsel to consider when evaluating these issues.
Moderator/Speaker: Jennifer Thibodaux, Senior Legal Editor, Thomson Reuters
- Joseph A. Fischetti, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Bruce D. Greenberg, Member, Lite DePalma Greenberg, LLC
- Yongmoon Kim, Kim Law Firm LLC
- Kelly M. Purcaro, Senior Attorney, Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP
- Lisa J. Rodriguez, Partner, Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
- Fischetti's panel takes place Friday, May 17, 2019, 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.
- The conference takes place Wednesday, May 15-Friday, May 17, 2019
- Program location: Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, One Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401; 609.317.1000