Join Lowenstein partners Zachary D. Rosenbaum and Jennifer Fiorica Delgado in Washington, D.C., for the ABA Business Law Section Annual Meeting as they speak on the panel entitled, "How the Global Financial Crisis Shaped New York Law." Attend the Annual Meeting to:
- Expand your knowledge with over 90 CLE programs prepared and presented by thought leaders in all areas of business law
- Connect and learn at substantive sessions, including hundreds of committee and subcommittee meetings, keeping you informed on emerging trends in your practice area
- Experience Washington, D.C., at premier social events where you can network with over 1,600 business law professionals from over 20 countries
- Zachary D. Rosenbaum, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Sandeep Savla, Partner, Latham & Watkins, LLP
- Susanna Gray, VP and Corporate Counsel, The Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Katherine C. Milgram, Chief Regulatory Counsel, Vice President, Guardian Life
- James Finkel, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Jennifer Fiorica Delgado, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Time: 8:30-10 a.m. on Thursday, September 12th.
Location: Marriott Marquis, Washington, D.C.
See related article: How the Global Financial Crisis Shaped New York Law