Lawyers are trained to be direct and aggressive, but that doesn’t necessarily lead to success in an in-house setting. In this session, featuring Lowenstein's Megan Monson, Nicole Fulfree, and Rachel Moseson Dikovics, panelists will discuss managing organization relationships, provide tips on developing some of those soft skills, and managing expectations for career objectives to sustain success and life balance.
- Patricia A. Barbieri, Esq.
- Megan Monson, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Nicole Fulfree, Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Rachel Moseson Dikovics, Associate, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Gretchen Fritz, Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, American Regent
Time: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET
Location: New Jersey Law Center, 1 Constitution Sq. New Brunswick, NJ 08901
*Disclaimer: The event is open to the public but requires a registration fee.