Annie Nazarian Davydov, partner in Lowenstein Sandler’s Private Equity practice, Tech Group, and Transactions & Advisory Group, has been included in The Deal's Top Rising Stars: Class of 2021 in The Dealmaker’s Quarterly, which heralds exemplary new M&A-focused partners at top U.S. law firms. Winners are judged on their professional accomplishments, influence within their specialty, and recent deal activity.
Nazarian Davydov handles complex private and public mergers and acquisitions and divestitures for a wide variety of entities, from strategic buyers, sellers, and sponsors to investment funds and private growth-stage technology companies. She also advises clients on general corporate governance matters.
She has represented The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. in numerous transactions, including the $1.45 billion acquisition of Too Faced, one of the fastest-growing makeup brands in the specialty-multi and online categories; investments in DECIEM and Have & Be Co. Ltd., the South Korean company behind skin care brands Dr. Jart+ and Do The Right Thing; and acquisitions of By Kilian, GLAMGLOW, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, and RODIN olio lusso.
Other significant representations by Nazarian Davydov include:
- Compassionate Care Hospice, a community-based organization providing hospice care nationwide, in its $340 million sale to Amedisys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMED), making Amedisys the third-largest hospice provider in the United States
- Artegraft, Inc., a processor and seller of biologic vascular grafts derived from bovine carotid arteries and implanted primarily in hemodialysis access patients, in the $90 million sale of its business and assets to LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (Nasdaq: LMAT), a provider of devices, implants, and services for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease.
- New Mountain Capital in various acquisitions and divestures of its portfolio companies, including Topix Pharmaceuticals, an independent leader in skincare products, in its acquisition of Think Operations, LLC, a developer and seller of sunscreen, baby feeding, baby hydration, body care, and sports products.
- Ciox Health, a health care information management company, in its acquisition of Medal, Inc., a health care information technology company that uses natural language processing and machine learning to harmonize health care information across large data sets on disparate platforms
- Revint Solutions, a provider of revenue integrity and recovery services for health care providers, in the acquisition of a health care insurance billing and consulting service product from BPStrategies LLC, and in the acquisition of Praxis Healthcare Solutions, LLC, a provider of health care revenue recovery and integrity solutions
The Deal is an award-winning financial news organization founded in 1999 by legendary dealmaker Bruce Wasserstein. Since its founding, The Deal has been providing up-to-the-minute news, analysis, and perspective to dealmakers across the globe through its network of events, subscription products, and power rankings.
About Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Lowenstein Sandler is a national law firm with over 350 lawyers based in New York, Palo Alto, New Jersey, Utah, and Washington, D.C. The firm represents leaders in virtually every sector of the global economy, with particular emphasis on investment funds, life sciences, and technology. Recognized for its entrepreneurial spirit and high standard of client service, the firm is committed to the interests of its clients, colleagues, and communities.
Stephen J. Kimmerling
Director, Marketing Communications
Lowenstein Sandler LLP
T: +1 973.597.6176