Lowenstein partner Megan Monson and Chief Officer of Inclusion J. Danielle Carr are panelists, and partner Lynda A. Bennett is a keynote introducer at the 2022 Women, Influence & Power in Law Conference.
Monday, October 17, 2022
Panel: Everything But Salary: Securing The Perks You Want And Deserve
When pivoting to a new career path, it is imperative to not only know your needs and wants, but also what other successful women are requesting in order to bring their best self to work everyday. Traditionally, there hasn’t been much transparency in this area, and most women feel at a loss when it comes to what they can, and should be asking for. During this collaborative and intimate session, speakers will discuss the how, what and why of negotiating the perks that are tailored to fit your needs..
- Megan Monson, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Gabrielle Kohlmeier, Associate General Counsel, Verizon
- Michelle Glitz, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Flexa Network Inc.
- Lisa Cooney, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Day & Zimmermann
Time: 10:15-11:15 a.m. ET
Monday, October 17, 2022
Day 1 Keynote: The Modern Business Woman: Insights into Balance, Perspective, and Pay Transparency & Pay Up with Reshma Saujani Founder, Girls Who Code and Marshall Plan for Moms
- Lynda A. Bennett, Partner; Chair, Insurance Recovery Group, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Reshma Saujani, Founder, Girls Who Code and Marshall Plan for Moms
Time: 4:30-5:30 p.m. ET
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Panel: One Size Does Not Fit All: Scalable DE&I Initiatives
DE&I continue to be at the forefront of today’s leader’s minds. As knowledge is broadened around sustainable initiatives, and businesses begin to shape their own DE&I missions, it is more important than ever to share our lessons learned, and provide scalable goals for organizations of all sizes. Join us for this collaborative discussion around attainable goals, and actionable strategies for a truly sustainable DE&I program.
- J. Danielle Carr, Chief Officer of Inclusion, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Samantha Wellington, Executive Vice President, Business Affairs, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary, TriNet
- Susanna Gray, VP, Corporate Counsel, Empower
- Nikaela Jacko Redd, Vice President, Morgan Stanley, Legal and Compliance
Time: 2:15-3:15 p.m. ET
Conference Location: JW Marriott Washington DC, 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20004
*This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee.