If you missed it, the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) recently finalized its new site remediation standards. If you are involved in the environmental industry, construction, development, financing of projects, or you are thinking of selling your business, you will not want to miss this session!
Expert panelists, including Lowenstein's Mark S. Heinzelmann, will discuss what the new standards means to businesses and development in New Jersey.
Who Should Attend?
- Environmental Consultants
- Construction Company Representatives
- Regulated Entities
- Dr. Barry Frasco, Assistant Director, Site Remediation and Waste Management Program, NJDEP
- Mark S. Heinzelmann, Associate, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Senator Bob Smith, Chair, Senate Environment Committee (invited)
- Assemblyman James Kennedy, Chair, Assembly Environment and Solid Waste Committee (invited)
- Mayor Andre Sayegh, City of Paterson
- Elizabeth Limbrick, Senior Brownfields Advisor, NJEDA
- Cathy Bryant, Director of LSRP Services, EWMA
Time: 8-11:45 a.m. ET
Location: Montclair State University, University Hall, 30 Normal Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07043
*This event is open to the public but requires a registration fee.