The Thomson Reuters Institute is honored to present the 21st Annual Law Firm COO & CFO Forum in the heart of New York City. The premier (inter)national summit for eponymous title holders and their peers, our program continues its proud tradition of comprehensive professional education and networking opportunities for the Am Law 200 and beyond.
Emerging from austerity into a sputtering economy creates significant operational and financial strain. In addition to enhanced operating costs and resumption of employee travel, managing the pandemic-era order-to-cash process, bolstering fraud and cybersecurity controls, or even marketing and client development spend yields considerable risk in a climate of tepid optimism. How are firms protecting themselves in a rapidly evolving landscape? This session, featuring Lowenstein Chief Operating Officer Joseph J. Palermo, explores emergent strategies in risk management as firms continue to stay vigilant and alert.
- Margaret Poster, Principal, MSP Advisors LLC
- Joseph J. Palermo, Chief Operating Officer, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Kathy Hall, Chief Financial Officer, Winstead PC
- Mary Jackson, Chief Officer, Professional Resources, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Christopher J. Waters, Chief Financial Officer, Goulston & Storrs PC
Location: New York, NY