Please join Verus and Lowenstein Sandler partners Lynda A. Bennett, Michael "Mickey" S. Etkin, and Jeffrey D. Prol for a virtual presentation focusing on experiences in Chapter 11 cases related to issues such as:
- Red flags for plaintiffs' lawyers–centralizing and enjoining litigation pending outside bankruptcy court against the debtor and non-debtor defendants
- Scope of third party releases in a bankruptcy context–consensual v. nonconsensual
- Understanding how to maximize and preserve insurance assets post-petition
- Mediation–bankruptcy used as a vehicle to resolve issues
- Multidistrict mass tort litigation
- Third-party discovery and claims reconciliations are handled differently–claims reconciliation process
- Estimation hearings–definition, pitfalls, issues
Cases to be potentially discussed may include: Camden Diocese, Purdue Pharma, Mallinckrodt, Think Finance, PG&E, Duro Dyne, Twin Lab, Nutraquest, Metabolite and MuscleTech (dietary supplements), and Blitz.
Time: 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m. EDT
To register for this webinar, please email email@example.com.